Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My name is Megan..and I'm addicted to to polka dots.

Hey guys!!
 
We thought it would be fun to write a post featuring someone in the bakery every week. Get to know the crew a little better. I plan on introducing the girls up front that you always see, bakers, decorators and everyone in between. It's always fun to learn more about people you see a few times a week :)

 
 This week I decided to start with myself as the "tester."
 
Okay...where to begin. Hmm...well we can start out with I'm Megan and I like to talk...a lot. Haha. That's why I am usually the one always up front. I love my customers :)
 
Let's start with the basics:
Favorite color: Pink (good thing I work in this bakery)
Favorite cupcake: Peanut butter cup (pumpkin rocks too!!)
Favorite music: Taylor Swift, The Beatles, She & Him, Mumford and sons, Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert and anything country!!
Favorite shows: FRIENDS, The Cosby show, Full House, Gilmore Girls
 
 
 
 Some other random things are...
*I've been working for Tamara since September. I got trained in baking and now work mainly up front and do a lot of wedding shows and anything done with the public. I also work on planning certain events. My next project is, I keep telling Tamara we need our own TV show. Oh it will happen

 

 
*I'm best friends with the lead baker Tavi. We have been best friends since the 3rd grade. That makes us old haha.
*I have been a vegetarian since the seventh grade, Tavi and I did it as a New Years resolution and it just kind of stuck.

 

*It's rare you will see me in pants. I prefer dresses or skirts. Anything vintage or polka dotted is a major perk as well! 
 
  
*My favorite place in the world is Nashville, Tennessee. I try to go at least once a year. Good food, people and music!
*My "addictions" include-Reese Witherspoon movies, pineapple, Target, red lipstick and polka dots.

 
*On the side I do some modeling. I am so blessed to be able to do fashion shows and photo shoots.
 


*My celebrity crush is Rupert Grint (yess Ron from Harry Potter)
*I have a fat cat named Bootsie!


Well there ya go now you know a little bit more.

Be sure to tune in for our next segment :)

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment